Available in Hawaii, Florida, New Jersey
Online Counseling for Sensitive, Introverted Women
Online Counseling for Low Self-Esteem
What can low self-esteem look like in
a Highly Sensitive Person?
Here are some descriptions my clients have used.
See if they resonate with you.
- Putting other people's needs before your own
- Never feeling good enough
- Being a people pleaser
- Thinking you're unworthy or underserving
- Avoid confrontation
- Uncomfortable accepting compliments
- Fear you are being judged
- Slouched shoulders
- Tend to overthink ("Can't turn it off")
- Procrastinate and believe you're lazy
- Make minimal eye contact
- Judge yourself harshly
- Worried about what people think of you
- Overly apologetic
- Think you are broken
- Difficulty standing up for yourself
- Believe that if people knew the real you they wouldn't like you
To read more about Low Self-Esteem and Counseling, go to my
RESOURCES page by clicking here.
LOW SELF-ESTEEM CAN DO SO MUCH DAMAGE
It comes from the belief that we are not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough, not successful enough, not educated enough, not outgoing enough, and I could go on.
No one ever has to actually say those phrases to you for you to make them your belief. Other people's actions (or lack of actions) or attitudes can make us feel bad about ourselves.
Does the thought of loving, or even liking, yourself seem impossible? Feeling like you are not good enough is no way to go through life.
We only get one turn on this merry-go-round we call life, so make it one where you feel great about you.
But, if you are experiencing any of these symptoms there is HOPE! I can help you discover just how awesome you truly are.